The Campus series just received some capable new recruits: Automatic watches for the next step, whether that’s graduating from art school or getting your medical license—or the first big break in your career. Club Campus neomatik is the smallest of the three new models, coming in at a slender 37 millimeters. Like the other members of the Club series, this timepiece features a combination of Arabic and Roman numerals—as well as a NOMOS premiere: our first ever bracelet.
- Ref. 748
- Case: stainless steel, bipartite stainless steel back screwed
- Glass: domed sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating on inner side
- Winding: automatic
- Dimensions: diameter 37.0 mm / height 8.3 mm / lug-to-lug 48.5 mm
- Water resistance: 20 atm (suitable for diving
- Dial: galvanized, white silver-plated Arabic and Roman numerals and indexes with silver superluminova (blue luminescence)
- Hands: rose gold, hour and minute hands with white superluminova inlay (blue luminescence)
- Strap: Bracelet, lug width 18 mm
Unusually slender, highly precise, and equipped with the NOMOS swing system (which ensures outstanding accuracy): the automatic caliber DUW 3001 is setting new standards. And lets automatic watches remain wonderfully elegant.
- Caliber DUW 3001 automatic
- movement height: 3.2 mm
- diameter: 12 ¾ lines (28.8 mm)
Made in Germany
NOTE: If the item you are looking for is out of stock, please call 716-839-4060 for ordering information. We are always happy to place special orders for our customers, and do so on a weekly basis!