- It may be blushing, but is by no means shy: This smaller Orion goes perfect with jewelry and is itself a wonderful adornment. With the light pink tone of the dial, a diameter of just 33 millimeters, and the light velour leather strap, this beautiful hand-wound timepiece from Glashütte is ideal for more delicate wrists.
- Ref. 325
- Case: stainless steel, tripartite domed sapphire crystal glass back
- Glass: domed sapphire crystal glass
- Winding: manual
- Dimensions: diameter 32.8 mm / height 8.5 mm / lug-to-lug 42.3 mm
- Water resistance: 3 atm (splash-proof)
- Dial: galvanized, silver-plated, rose stamped indexes, diamond-polished, gold
- Hands: in gold
- Strap: Velour leather beige, lug width17mm
The classic from NOMOS Glashütte, and number one: the handcrafted and manually wound Alpha caliber, which keeps on running—highly precise and highly praised, you only need to wind it once every two days.
- Caliber: Alpha; manual
- movement height 2.6 mm
- diameter 10 ½ lines (23.3 mm)
Made in Germany
NOTE: If the item you are looking for is out of stock, please call 716-839-4060 for ordering information. We are always happy to place special orders for our customers, and do so on a weekly basis!