Skip to content
- This key ring is crafted from the authentic copper flashing used on the roof of the Isabelle R. Martin House at Graycliff designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
- Copper roof panels were recovered during a restoration project.
- Set in sterling silver with a horseshoe style key holder.
- In the iconic diamond geometry often found in Lloyd's work. Back hallmarked "Graycliff."
- Officially licensed by Graycliff Estate, each key ring comes gift boxed with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device