This dress watch has it all. The deep blue dial with the unmistakable typography of the iconic Tangente shimmers gold—an effect that is further intensified by the sunburst finish. And Tangente neomatik blue gold also dazzles with its performance inside the slender steel case. The DUW 3001 automatic caliber, developed and manufactured by NOMOS Glashütte, has a bidirectional winding rotor, has a sensationally low-profile design at a mere 3.2 millimeters, and is equipped with the NOMOS swing system for optimum accuracy—cutting-edge technology in a multiple award-winning design.
- Ref. 146
- Case: stainless steel, bipartite stainless steel back
- Glass: sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating on inner side
- Winding: automatic
- Dimensions: diameter 38.5 mm / height 6.9 mm / lug-to-lug 47.3 mm
- Water resistance: 5 atm
- Dial: galvanized, blue, with sunburst finish
- Hands: rhodium-plated
- Strap: Horween Genuine Shell Cordovan black, remborde lug width 19 mm
Unusually slender, highly precise, and equipped with the NOMOS swing system (which ensures outstanding accuracy): the automatic caliber DUW 3001 is setting new standards. And lets automatic watches remain wonderfully elegant.
Made in Germany